The New England Chapter of URISA’s (NEURISA) Nominating Committee recommends the following nominees for 2016 NEURISA Board of Directors. NEURISA is fortunate to have an excellent group of professionals willing to serve.
NEURISA’s 2015 Annual Meeting has been scheduled for December 10th at 10:30AM (via conference call). The NEURISA Board will be voting on these nominees at that time.
If you have any comments regarding any of these nominees please email email@example.com.
- President - Erin Jacque, GISP, Tighe & Bond (MA)
- Immediate Past President - Chris Akin, GISP (MA)
- Secretary - Jodie Gosselin, GISP, Dawood Engineering (MA)
- Treasurer - Jeff Olson, GISP, Unitil (NH)
- Events Coordinator - David dosReis, City of Providence (RI)
- James Armstrong, Spatial Relationships (MA)
- Justin Bousquin, US Environmental Protection Agency (RI)
- Kathryn Brewer, Spatial Relationships (MA)
- Claire Brill, GISP, City of Worcester (MA)
- Jamie Carter, GISP, NOAA (ME)
- Patrick Cunningham, GISP, Blue Marble Geographics (ME)
- Mark Haberle, GISP, VHB (VT)
- Pam Ordung, GISP, University of Massachusetts, Lowell (MA)
- Raj Singh, IBM (MA)